Free Bookmark Download
Whether you're a voracious one-at-a-time book reader or the type that likes to be in the middle of a dozen books at a time, we're guessing these nifty bookmarks will come in handy!
Featuring artwork by Mr. Tripp himself, these bookmarks capture the swashbuckling excitement and enchantment you'll find on every page. Print on heavy cardstock and cut along the edges so you can mark your favorite passages.
- Download your bookmarks by clicking HERE for a 8.5x11 Acrobat PDF or by right clicking (and save to your computer) here for hi-res JPEG of the image below
- Print designs onto cardstock
- Cut out around the edges of the bookmark using the crop marks as your guide.
- Fold in half, front to back, and paste sides together.
- You might want to hole-punch a small hole at the top and string a ribbon through it!